Do you, your patients, or their caregivers have questions about:
· Choosing and using health insurance?
· Appealing denials of coverage?
· Navigating work and taking time off?
· Managing medical bills?
Triage Cancer will be hosting a free virtual educational conference to answer these questions and more for individuals diagnosed with cancer, caregivers, advocates, and oncology healthcare professionals.
During the conference, attendees will learn key information needed to help navigate practical issues, minimize the financial impact of a cancer diagnosis, and reduce stress. The event will cover topics such as:
· Understanding health insurance, picking a health insurance plan, and appealing denials
· Accessing clinical trials
· How to work through treatment or take time off
· Applying for and appealing disability insurance
· Estate planning and medical decision making
· Managing medical bills, finances, and getting financial help
· Becoming an empowered patient and advocate
This conference is also open to advocates and health care professionals. The virtual Triage Cancer Conference offers 6.5 FREE continuing education credits/contact hours for social workers and nurses, 7 FREE continuing education credits for patient advocates, and 6 FREE PDCs for HR professionals.