Community Health Alliance, also known as C.H.A., provides quality, affordable medical and dental care at six locations in northern Nevada. C.H.A. provides an extensive range of health care screening and prevention services, comprehensive primary care for all ages, pharmacy, dental services (preventive and treatment), management of chronic diseases, outreach to and services for homeless individuals and families, and behavioral health care. In addition, C.H.A. manages a W.I.C. Program (Women, Infants and Children’s Program).
At C.H.A. providing honest care to the community means not discriminating against anyone for anything, including income level, national origin, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, economic status, disability or citizenship status. C.H.A. accepts public and private insurance, including Medicaid and Medicare, offers flexible payment plans, discount programs, and sliding scale payments based on eligibility.
C.H.A. is also a provider for Women's Health Connection and the Nevada Colorectal Cancer Program, offering free breast, cervical, and colon cancer screening to patients that are eligible for the program.
CHA Locations Include:
- Wells Ave. Medical/Dental Center
- 1055 South Wells Avenue, Reno, NV 89502
- Phone: (775) 329-6300
- Record Street Health Center for the Homeless
- 335 Record Street, Suite 254, Reno, NV 89512
- Medical: (775) 324-2599
- Dental: (775) 870-4300
- Nell J. Redfield Health Center, Neil Road
- 3915 Neil Road, Reno, NV 89502
- Phone: (775) 870-4333
- Nell J. Redfield Health Center, Sun Valley
- 5295 Sun Valley Blvd., Sun Valley, NV 89433
- Phone: (775) 870-4334
- Center for Complex Care
- 330 Crampton Street, Reno, NV 89502
- Phone: (775) 336-3700
- Sparks Health Center
- 2244 Oddie Blvd., Sparks, NV 89431
- Phone: (775) 997-7300