Carson Tahoe Imaging, a department of Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare, provides Carson City, Reno, Douglas County, Minden, Gardnerville, Dayton, and Lake Tahoe areas with convenient access to high-quality imaging exams, state-of-the-art technologies, and our expert radiology staff.
Carson Tahoe's state-of-the-art technologies allow board-certified radiologists, interventional radiologists, and highly skilled licensed technologists to work collaboratively to detect and evaluate diseases and other conditions faster and with more accuracy than ever before. In addition to providing leading edge clarity and accuracy, Carson Tahoe’s medical imaging modalities are specially designed to maximize patient comfort and reduce exposure to radiation.
All X-ray and imaging locations are accredited by the American College of Radiology, meaning they have undergone a rigorous review process to ensure they meet nationally accepted standards.
Carson Tahoe's X-Ray & Imaging Services in Northern Nevada:
- Carson Tahoe Breast Center (mammography, breast MRI, stereotactic breast biopsy)
- X-Ray (diagnostic X-Ray and digital X-Ray)
- High Field MRI
- Interventional Radiology
- Low-dose CT Lung Scan
- superDimensionTM Electromagnetic Navigation Bronchoscopy (ENB) - LungGPS technology
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- High Field Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Bone Density (DEXA scan)
- Interventional Radiology/Cardiac Imaging
- Prostate MRI
- Venous Ablation
- Nuclear Medicine
- Balloon Kyphoplasty
- The first Patient Caring Suite in Nevada - Carson Tahoe's state-of-the-art patient-centered caring suite delivers maximum performance in an environment that is comforting and patient-centered.
Carson Tahoe's Imaging Locations:
- Imagine, X-rays, Outpatient - Minden Medical Center
- 925 Ironwood Dr., Minden, NV 89423
- Phone: (775) 445-7850
- Imaging, X-rays - Regional Medical Center
- 1600 Medical Pkwy., Carson City, NV 89703
- Phone: (775) 445-8170
- Imaging, X-rays, Outpatient - Sierra Surgery
- 1400 Medical Pkwy., Carson City, NV 89703
- Phone: (775) 445-5500