You are here
Renown Institute for Cancer
Renown Institute for Cancer is Nevada’s only program offering Comprehensive Cancer Program (ACoS CoC), Breast Cancer (NAPBC) and Radiation Oncology (ACR-RO) accreditations. Patient resources include the Sally de Lipkau Cancer Resource Center featuring wigs, head coverings, and support groups; a dedicated Cancer Concierge; nurse navigators; palliative care and survivorship support. Screenings for: breast cancer, lung cancer, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, and gynecologic cancers.
Support Groups include:
- Cancer Support Group (patients and families)
- Caregiver Support Group
- Look Good...Feel Better (a partnership with American Cancer Society)
- Man to Man Prostate Cancer Support Group
- ThyCa - Thyroid Cancer Support Group
- Women's Breast and Gynecologic Cancer Support Group
- Music and Wellness Program (not offered regularly)
- Mind-Body Techniques Workshops
Renown Health also offers a Lymphedema Program with treatment known as Complete Decongestive Therapy.