Best Practices for Improving Cancer Screenings Series
A virtual learning opportunity presented by Nevada Cancer Coalition to address Nevada's low cancer screening rates and decrease the number of late-stage diagnoses.
Join us August 17 - September 2, 2020
Following the completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Clarify, describe and explain current screening recommendations
- Identify best practices for ensuring eligible patients are informed, and receive appropriate screening
- Address barriers to screening (COVID-19 impact as well)
- Empower providers with resources to improve screening rates
CE/CME credit available for physicians and nurses.
Registration space limited, please register early!
2020 SERIES SCHEDULE
- MONDAY, AUGUST 17, 2020 | 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Recommended Cancer Screening for Colorectal
Sam Nourani, MS MD, Associate Clinical Professor, University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine
- WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 19, 2020 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Breast Cancer Screening Update 2020
Chivonne Harrigal, MD, Personalized Imaging Consultants
- MONDAY, AUGUST 24, 2020 | 5:00PM - 6:00 PM
Recommended Cancer Screening for Cervical
Peter Lim, MD, FACOG, Medical Director, The Center of Hope
- WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2020 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Lung Cancer Screening: Best Practice for Your Patients
Christina Alsop, DNP, APRN, FNP-BC, AOCNP, Oncology Nurse Practitioner, Renown Health