We love connecting with the community.
Our team of program specialists and volunteers is available to provide you resources for your next event or attend in person, if possible. We focus on non-clinical outreach programs to educate the community on cancer prevention, early detection, and survivorship, and can tailor outreach to meet a variety of needs. Here’s a look at some of what we can do:
- Sun Smart Schools classroom presentations and assemblies.
- Sun safety and skin cancer prevention awareness tent with sunscreen.
- Tobacco prevention with healthy and unhealthy lung display.
- Breast, lung and colon cancer screening and early detection with inflatable colon and/or lungs —available in northern and southern Nevada—and breast models.
- ThriveNV cancer survivorship resources and support.
- Presentations on NCC programs.
- More, let's discuss.
Want NCC at your event? Please complete the form below. A member of our team will contact you within 72 hours to discuss your request.