Preventing HPV Cancers: The Role of Dental Professionals
This continuing education module is presented by American Cancer Society and partners and features an online training with eight modules:
- The Journey of Two HPV-Related Oropharyngeal Cancer Survivors
- HPV 101: What You Need to Know
- A Guide to Oral Screenings and HPV-Related Malignancies
- HPV-Related Oropharyngeal Cancer: Staging and Treatment
- The Oral Side Effects of HPV-Related Oropharyngeal Cancer Therapy
- Preventing HPV Cancers- Best Practices from the Field
- Barriers and Challenges to Dental Care
- HPV Resources & Materials for Dental Professionals
The trainings are available April 15, 2023 - December 31, 2023.
Continuing education credits provided by Utah Dental Hygienists' Association.
For questions, please reach out to Mindy Bateman at email@example.com or http://www.slcc.edu/crossroadscenter/continuing-education.aspx