Project ECHO HPV Series: Communicating with Partners
Project ECHO Nevada, American Cancer Society, High Sierra Area Health Education Center invites you to their upcoming 8-session free series entitled to Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccination ECHO. This series will be eight 75-minute-long teleconference sessions in which CHWs will have the opportunity to review HPV vaccinations with a multidisciplinary team of subject matter experts that consist of a Pharmacist, Pediatrician, CHW, and School Nurse. Participants will have the opportunity to share client cases from their practice for whom they have questions while also learning about best practices, team engagement, and evidence-based strategies for recommending and delivering HPV Vaccinations.
If interested, please register here to receive more information.
- June 19, 2023: Orientation to Project ECHO Nevada and HPV Vaccination Series
- August 2, 2023: Role of CHWs in Immunization
- August 16, 2023: HPV 101
- August 30, 2023: Cultural Humility and Social Determinants of Health
- September 13, 2023: Communicating with Partners
- September 27, 2023: HPV Myths
- October 11, 2023: Addressing Parental Hesitancy/Debunking the Myths
- October 25, 2023: Implementation Science: Role of CHW’s in HPV Vaccination
*Dates subject to change
This is a free program with CME/CEU credit available. The University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM, nursing, and pharmacists. The Nevada Certification Board for Community Health Workers has approved this training for 1.25 hours of CEUs per session.