Have you heard? Nevada is thriving.
Last month NCC launched ThriveNV.org, our companion site that focuses on caring, connection, and collaboration for Nevadans in need of cancer support and resources. It’s designed with survivors, thrivers, and caregivers in mind, but it’s for any Nevadan who’s looking to improve the lives of those affected by cancer.
ThriveNV.org combines a number of great resources all in one place.
- Navigation services to support patients and caregivers
- A learning center with articles and videos
- Real stories from survivors and previvors on their experiences with cancer
- Support group information
- Connection to peer-to-peer support from other survivors
- Cancer screening information and locations
If you haven’t visited the site yet, we’d love for you to check it out and spread the word.
And if you’re a cancer survivor who’d like to support others who have cancer, consider becoming a mentor. Details are available at https://www.thrivenv.org/peer-peer-support.